Sunday, November 28, 2010
403 Forbidden
You might enjoy this very cool website that we hear about a lot over here. If you are interested in green then this site delivers the goods and has a lot of interesting material on the site if green interests you. It may not be for everyone, but I think the subject is pretty interesting. It is cool to direct, simple to grasp, and has some great intel when it comes to green. Just don't forget to contribute to the community, they are quite receptive to people who have information to share. I discovered this web site the other day and decided to share it with you as it would seem to be a hot place to hang out and has a bucket load of incredible info about subjects I think everyone will be into. Everyone should go take a look %HOST%% when you get a chance. http://michaelthibodeaux.com/businessopportunitiesdiscussedwithkenny/2010/11/25/a-small-offing-regarding-chicken-coops-why-do-i-heed/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment